Here at New View Tree Specialists, we take pride in providing our clients with the complete service package. From stump grinding to site clearance, and from hedge cutting to any form of tree surgery, we take care of every arboriculture need under one roof. Our tree surgeons have the accreditation, expertise and experience to complete jobs of any size. With this dedicated service, we offer an array of reasons for property owners in Camberley to choose us for their tree surgery.
For the convenience of new and returning clients alike, we have outlined below some of the more common of these reasons.
1. Accreditation – In order to conduct their services safely, tree surgeons need to gain numerous qualifications. The personnel at New View Tree Specialists hold accreditation from industry-leading bodies such as Lantra, City & Guilds and NPTC. With this certification, our clients in Camberley can rest assured that our tree surgery techniques and safety measures have been assessed to the very highest of standards.
2. Experience – As with any profession that holds inherent dangers, accreditation alone doesn’t make for an ideal service. Practical experience helps to complete the full range of attributes required to reach the outstanding levels of workmanship synonymous with New View Tree Specialists. Our team of tree surgeons shares more than a decade of trade experience, a quality that has seen us face and resolve the major obstacles that the industry has to offer.
3. Stump Grinding – Tree stumps pose a myriad of dangers in addition to being eyesores. Not only do they represent a trip-and-fall hazard, they also attract various bacteria and fungi as they rot. Some of these have the ability to spread to otherwise healthy plants throughout the garden. In addition, the stumps of some species might also sprout multiple saplings, eventually turning one removed tree into several new ones.
By undertaking stump grinding, our clients in Camberley rid their property of these dangers. What’s more stump grinding also greatly improves aesthetics and removes landscaping limitations.
4. Hedge Cutting – Property owners with a hedge growing on their premises can confirm that maintaining it requires a great deal of time and effort. Professional hedge cutting carried out by our tree surgeons removes the stress and headaches associated with the task while ensuring ongoing healthy growth. From ‘cutting to a batter’ in order to taper the hedge with a wider base to applying species-specific pruning cuts, we ensure that hedges in Camberley remain healthy and looking their best.
We carry out hedge cutting on a bespoke basis. From a one-off job to ongoing scheduled maintenance, we tailor our approach to suit the needs of our clients.
5. Site Clearance – As part of our wider tree surgery services, we undertake site clearance work for domestic and commercial clients in Camberley. Our tree surgeons clear trees, shrubs and any other vegetation as well as ensuring that finished sites remain free of debris. Site clearance services provide the perfect foundation for maintenance, landscaping or construction projects to follow.